Crescerance is a fast-growing technology company that provides engagement and communication solutions for Education. We are a hard-working, results-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful team. Our environment is creative, fast-paced, hands-on, fun and challenging, not to mention we have some of the best views in #Atlanta.
Our mission is to streamline communications so teachers, schools, associations can connect, parents can engage and students can learn via our products: embr and MAD-learn.
Currently, we are seeking an eager Marketing Coordinator who is committed to learning industry best practices from our CMO. We need an entry level candidate who is excited to learn, has a passion for social media and content engagement, loves metrics and wants to generate an impact on a growing brand. We’re looking for a #datageek and #techno wizard who wants to learn the ins and outs of systems like WordPress, Google Analytics, Zoho, Canva & InfusionSoft and a host of other industry tools. In short, if you think you are a rock star, WE WANT YOU!
• You’ll be on the front lines of social media and our content calendar
• Writing, scheduling and monitoring progress on social content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for
our parent company and product lines
• Bring new ideas to the table, we want you to make recommendations and teach old dogs new tricks
• Draft, format, execute and promote our product webinars, email campaigns, e-newsletters and blog content
• The faster you learn, then the faster your responsibilities grow
• Send your resume and cover letter (be creative) to katharinemobley (at) Crescerance.com
• Ability to drive to off-site meetings, networking events, etc
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proof reading
• General marketing knowledge
• Computer literacy and strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Database Management: 1 year
• Social Media Marketing: 1 year
• Marketing: 2 years