If you are attending or planning on being a part of iSummit™ 2014 then you are in for a great conference experience! Access all related conference information in the palm of your hands with the iSummit™ 2014 Mobile App.
To be held at The Westminster Schools in Atlanta, Georgia on July 10 – 12, iSummit™ 2014 is a progressive conference, sponsored by the Coalition of Lighthouse Schools. It connects administrators, teachers, and IT professionals with education leaders whose focus is Apple’s mobile technologies and ubiquitous learning in educational environments for 21st century education.
Attendees at iSummit™ conferences experience focused workshops, collaborative projects, instructional strategies for curricular integration, discussions of common opportunities and challenges, keynotes from leaders in educational technology, nightly social activities, networking opportunities, and more!
App launch date: June 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Here are a few useful features that provide MUST HAVE information if you are an attendee:
• Conference Schedule – Check the schedule of all the sessions including pre conference workshops and add relevant ones to your calendar
• Registration – register for the conference directly from the app
• Directions – Get directions to Westminter Schools, Atlanta History Center and assigned hotels. Also, view the campus map to always know where you are going.
• Speakers – learn more about our distinguished speakers
• Sponsors – special thanks to our Sponsors and Vendors for being a part of this year’s great event
• Conference Dinner – Get to know about the Conference dinner and register for it if you haven’t already
• Click and share – click pictures and share with the conference organizers or post them to your Facebook account
And don’t forget to click YES to receive Push Notifications from us so you’ll get up-to-date news and information during the conference.
Special thanks to our sponsors, Crescerance for making this app a reality.